REVV Motorsport Asset Swap - Batch transfer is here!
Transfer easily and get connected regardless of your wallet type
Greetings to all our racers! The team have been hard at work preparing all the assets for the REVV Motorsport Asset Swap. There is still just over a month left to send your NFTs before the July 31st deadline, and we wanted to offer a more convenient way to send your assets. Also, for wallets that cannot directly connect to Polygon, we will provide some instructions on how you can workaround it.
Our direct and batch transfer option is now available on REVV Motorsport . You can simply and safely send all your assets now in batches (up to 50 items at once).
As originally announced, all replacement assets will be minted on Polygon.
Also in case you missed the previous article on the swap, make sure to check it out here: REVV Motorsport F1® Delta Time Asset Swap Update
Bulk transfer through the REVV Motorsport Website
If you would like to use the option to transfer your NFTs directly via REVV Motorsport, please follow these steps.
MetaMask is the only wallet supported now, but the option to connect other wallets via Wallet Connect will be available soon, before the swap deadline.
- Head to https://www.revvmotorsport.com/swap/assets
- Connect your wallet
3. Select the items you wish to transfer and click submit, you can select up to 50 for single transfer
4. Confirm the items you would like to transfer
5. Confirm the gas payment in your wallet and after transfer has been completed, you can view your transaction records in the website
Instructions for transferring if your wallet does not support Polygon
As mentioned, we are looking to add an option to connect other wallets soon, so you will be able to batch transfer your items using REVV Motorsport website regardless of wallet. However, as all replacement items are sent in Polygon and you will eventually need a wallet that supports this blockchain.
NOTE: The wallet address used to transfer the assets will be the one to receive the assets.
Importing Fortmatic or Portis wallet to MetaMask
If you are using a Fortmatic or Portis wallet, there is an option to import your wallet directly to Metamask. MetaMask allows you to both send Ethereum assets and receive Polygon assets. Transferring your wallet happens by exporting your private key from the wallet that originally holds the assets.
NOTE: Never share your private key with anyone
To export your Fortmatic private key, you will need to follow these steps:
- Go to Fortmatic.com
- Go to Wallet
- Export Private Key
You can read full instructions with pictures here: How do I export my private key out of Fortmatic
To export your Portis private key, you will need to follow these steps:
- Log in to your wallet (https://wallet.portis.io)
- Click on “Menu” (bottom right corner)
- Choose “Back-up wallet”
- You will then be able to choose the wallet for which you want to view the private key.
You can read full instructions with pictures here: How Do I Access My Private Keys?
Importing your wallet to MetaMask
Once you have imported your private key, here are some instructions for importing the file to Metamask.
- First you have to create a Metamask wallet. You can download the Metamask chrome extension on their website https://metamask.io.
- Once you have the wallet created, with the Metamask extension open, click the colorful circle in the top right
- “Import Account”
- Select type: JSON file
- Chose the keystore file from your computer downloads folder
- The file will be called `fortmatic_keystore_mainnet_0x….json` where the `0x…` will be the ethereum public address for the account you exported.
- Enter the password you used when originally downloading/exporting the file, (not your Metamask password) which will decrypt it.
- Done. You’ll notice the “IMPORTED” flag next to the imported account.
You can also here check out how to add Polygon network to your MetaMask: Configure Network for Polygon
Once you have done this, you can proceed to send your items using the bulk transfer at the website.
NOTE: Although REVV Motorsport can be used to send the assets, and will support bulk transfer soon, the receiving address will always remain the same. DO NOT SEND YOUR ASSETS TO ANY OTHER ADDRESS!!
Using Bitski wallet for your Polygon NFTs
If you are using a Bitski wallet and would like to use the bulk transfer option, you will need to wait for the wallet connect option to be available. Bitski supports Polygon assets and to view and trade your assets, you can do this in OpenSea. Keeping in mind that it might take a little while for the wallet to fetch your new items once they have been sent.
If you would like to trade your items and need Matic for gas fees, we recommend connecting your Bitski wallet to Polygon chain via Wallet Connect: https://wallet.polygon.technology/
Once you have followed the link:
- Click “Polygon Wallet
- Connect your wallet
Any questions, give us a shout!
As always, we would love to hear your feedback and suggestions. You can reach the REVV Motorsport team across the following channels: