Join us for 7 weeks of F1® Delta Time Grand Prix action!
Don’t miss out on the 7 week Ultimate Circuit Champions Rewards!
UPDATE (11.10.2021) - Check out the new Prize Pools HERE!
Last two weeks of F1® Delta Time Grand Prix™ have focused on racing in all the tracks without the weather being a factor. This time, we are bringing in a longer challenge for Grand Prix™ which allows you to explore all the circuits thoroughly and consistency will be rewarded handsomely!
For next 7 weeks we will continue to race across the different events in the Grand Prix™, however, each week will be focusing on one circuit only. Same generous REVV, Key and NFT reward pools will remain available for each week, however, at the end of the 7 weeks there is an additional pool of 100,000 REVV available for the top 20 of each tier based on your overall performance!
Details of the F1® Delta Time Grand Prix™ Tournament
In this Grand Prix™ Mode Event you will be able to race in all the 7 F1® Delta Time Grand Prix™ events, in one event per week:
The event runs for 7 weeks starting on 6 September 2021 and ending at 23:59:59 (UTC) on 24th October 2021. You can compete in every Tier and weather, but for each week only performance in one of the 7 circuits will be considered. Rewards will be awarded on weekly bases, however, your performance over the 7 weeks will be counted towards the extra reward pool!
Grand Prix™ Weekly Prizes
Each week’s prizes will be based on your combined performance on that week’s track across 4 weathers. Your final placement on the weekly leaderboards for each of the 4 weathers will grant you the following points:
The points you earned from each of the 4 leaderboards for the given Tier are tallied at the end of the week and boards in the below links reflect the weekly REVV, Key and NFT pools available for each Tier per-season.
7 Week Ultimate Circuit Champion Rewards!
While rewards for this Grand Prix are paid based on weekly performance, at the end of the 7 weeks there is an extra reward pool available based on your overall performance! Your total point score of 7 weeks for each Tier will be divided by 7 to give you your points. Based on these points an additional reward pool of a total 100,000 REVV is given out to the top 20 performers from each Tier across the two seasons.
Time Trial Summary:
- Time Trial events will run weekly from Monday 00:00:00(UTC) till Sunday 23:59:59 (UTC)
- Weekly final standings are based on your combined points across the daily competitions
- Rewards include 12 Time Trial Trophies per season, F1® Delta Time 2020 Keys and 20,000 REVV tokens per season
Grand Prix™ Summary:
- The new Grand Prix™ Mode event runs for 7 weeks from 6 September 2021 till 24th October 2021, 23:59:59 (UTC)
- The Events featured in this event (one event per week) are: Formula 1® Pirelli British Grand Prix™, Formula 1® Circuit de Monaco, Formula 1® Circuit de Spa Francorchamps, Formula 1® Autodromo Nazionale Monza, Formula 1® Shanghai International Circuit, Formula 1® Bahrain Grand Prix™, Formula 1® Australian Grand Prix™
- Weekly final standings for REVV Pools and Key prizes are based on one track in 4 weathers, however, there is an additional reward pool at the end of 7 weeks
- Rewards include 12 REVV Trophies, F1® Delta Time 2020 Keys, NFTs and 60,000 REVV tokens per season per week and and additional pool of 100,000 REVV at the end of 7 weeks
Any questions, give us a shout!
If you’re new to F1® Delta Time or to REVV Motorsport gaming platform, you can find out more about us by checking out our Medium articles, as well as following us on Twitter. We also have an active player community on Discord and Telegram, so come and join the conversation.
F1® Delta Time:
The F1 FORMULA 1 logo, F1 logo, FORMULA 1, F1, FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, GRAND PRIX and related marks are trademarks of Formula One Licensing BV, a Formula 1 company. All rights reserved.