F1® Delta Time - Grand Prix Weekend Competition
Win REVV this race weekend!
To introduce REVV briefly - REVV is an ERC-20 fungible-token, which is used as the primary currency of purchase and utility in F1® Delta Time. If you want to enter the Time Trial, and later the Racing Game, you will need to use REVV.
REVV will also be usable in the future for purchasing NFTs (non-fungible tokens), 2020 Crates, and even Tracks. It’s a valuable, essential currency for playing F1® Delta Time.
On 4th September 2020 (Hong Kong Time) we held the first REVV Flash Sale. 7.5 million REVV tokens were sold out in 18 minutes at a price of US$0.00666 per-token. Shortly after, we announced the sale of 150,000,000 REVV to strategic partners, with 9,400,000 REVV also being listed on Uniswap. REVV can now be swapped at the REVV website.
On to the Competition
With NFT Car Staking right around the corner and the Racing Game on the very near horizon, now is a great time to get hold of NFTs and REVV.
The Race Weekend Competition is where the entrants get to influence the prize.
Initially, the prize pool starts at 1,000 REVV. 1,000 REVV more is then added to the pool for every 100 competition announcement retweets received. For example:
- 100 retweets = 2,000 REVV prize
- 200 retweets = 3,000 REVV prize
- 500 retweets = 6,000 REVV prize
- 1000 retweets = 11,000 REVV prize
The greater the participation, the greater the prize!
How to Enter
To enter you need to have an F1® Delta Time account and hold at least one F1® Delta Time NFT (any type and any rarity) in the wallet linked to your account. This NFT needs to be in the wallet to be counted as a potential winner.
- Retweet our competition announcement tweet and include the hashtag #RacingForREVV
- Fill out the competition form here: Race Weekend Competition
You will need to add and have the following ready:
- Your prediction of the top-4 drivers for the 2020 Tuscan Grand Prix
- Your F1® Delta Time account username
- Your F1® Delta Time wallet address associated with your account
- Your Twitter handle that retweeted
- Each participant can only submit one entry. If you submit multiple times, only the first entry will be counted.
- Entry to the competition will close before the race at 2:00PM BST on the 13th September 2020.
- Only entrants that fill all of the above requirements will be counted.
Participants will receive points if they:
- Correctly predict a driver in any of the top 4 positions - 3 Points each
- Correctly predict a driver who is within the first 4 positions, but with an incorrect ranking - 1 point for each such driver.
The entrant with the most points wins. If there is a tie, the REVV prize pool will be divided amongst the winners. We will announce the winner(s) on 14th September 2020 via the F1® Delta Time Twitter.
So join the competition, get retweeting, and raise the prize pool!
Don’t Miss Out
Stay tuned and be sure to join the conversation on social media.
Got any questions? Hit us up on social media at Twitter or Facebook, or join us on the official F1® Delta Time Discord.
The F1 FORMULA 1 logo, F1 logo, FORMULA 1, F1, FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, GRAND PRIX and related marks are trademarks of Formula One Licensing BV, a Formula 1 company. All rights reserved.