F1® Delta Time Grand Prix™ Team Tournaments are here!
Get ready as there will only be limited spots available!
UPDATE (09.11.2021) - Terms updated.
Greetings to all our players out there, we hope you’ve been having fun on the tracks and made some friends on the way as well, as it is time to collect your team and jump in the action! Team tournaments are a limited event where players group together into a team and compete against others! Teams will face off against each other in a single elimination tournament, but only one team will be crowned as Champions.
Team Tournament - How to get in
As this is a new form of event running on the side of the normal Grand Prix™, we will start small and modify things on the go based on player interest and feedback, so make sure to let us know your thoughts. The first ever F1® Delta Time Team Tournament 1st round will run starting on 11 November 2021 00:00:00 UTC and last for 4 days. After the first round 3 finalist teams will be chosen and the finalist round will run for another 4 days from 18 November 23:59:59 UTC.
First ever tournament will be available for a maximum of 6 teams per season, so a total of 12 teams. Each team will consist of 4 players (a team captain and 3 team members), so a total of 48 players can participate in the tournament. Tournament team selection will start with a selection of 12 team captains and to make this fair, there will be 2 team captain sign up sessions serving different time zones and 6 captains(3 per season) will be selected from each sign up on a first come first served basis.
Team captain sign up:
After being selected, team captains have 1 day to submit their team information. Each player can only participate in one team at the time. Team captains will be able to sign their team up for either the 2019 or 2020 season which is selected at the time when signing up for a captain position. Please note that this cannot be changed later, so make sure to build your team from players that can participate in that season.
Once team captains are selected, submit your team details here:
If the team captain is unable to complete their team within the sign up period, we may reach out to team captains who were next in line to be selected. If less than 5 teams are selected per season, only 2 will proceed to finals. Minimum of 4 teams per season is required for tournament to go ahead. Once the signup process has ended, no more entries will be accepted.
How does the tournament work?
Our first team tournament will consist of two rounds and are run within the Tier D only, the initial round where all the teams participate and the finalist round where the top 3 teams will battle for the winning position. Scores will be calculated based on the circuit for the given round (Bahrain Grand Prix™ HOT for round 1 and Circuit de Monaco HEAVY RAIN for round 2). A teams’ score is the accumulation of all individual team members’ times.
The team with the lowest score wins the round, if all team members don’t participate then your team will be disqualified! All rewards will be issued after the tournament has ended.
Circuits in this Grand Prix™Tournament
- Round 1: Formula 1® Bahrain Grand Prix™ HOT
- Round 2: Formula 1® Circuit de Monaco HEAVY RAIN
All participating team members will earn rewards as long as each team member participated in the tournament round! Only the champions will earn the new ‘F1DT GP Champion’ discord title and both winners and finalists will take home REVV rewards in the following manner per team member per season.
So if a full set of teams are competing, there is a total pool of 20,000 REVV available for taking!
Team Tournament Summary:
- Teams consist of 1 team captain and 3 team members, this tournament will be run in Tier D only
- 12 Team captains are selected on a first come first served basis when sign ups open, 3 per season per sign up.
- Each team captain will submit their team members in advance of the tournament, players can only be part of one team at a time.
- First Tournament round will run for 4 days starting on 00:00:00 UTC 11 November 2021 and ending at 23:59:59 (UTC) on 14 November 2021
- Finalist round will run for the 2 leading teams starting on 00:00:00 UTC 18 November 2021 and ending at 23:59:59 (UTC) on 21 November 2021
- Scores will only be calculated per round using the selected circuit for that round (Bahrain Grand Prix™ HOT for round 1 and Circuit de Monaco HEAVY RAIN for round 2)
- Team scores will be the accumulated scores of all individual team members, all team members must participate in the round or your team will be disqualified from the round
- Rewards include up to 20,000 REVV tokens, Discord Champion title and Rare Key fractions
Any questions, give us a shout!
If you’re new to F1® Delta Time or to REVV Motorsport gaming platform, you can find out more about us by checking out our Medium articles, as well as following us on Twitter. We also have an active player community on Discord and Telegram, so come and join the conversation.
F1® Delta Time:
The F1 FORMULA 1 logo, F1 logo, FORMULA 1, F1, FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, GRAND PRIX and related marks are trademarks of Formula One Licensing BV, a Formula 1 company. All rights reserved.