F1® Delta Time Grand Prix™ Back to the Basics!
It starts with a solid foundation!
We have just wrapped up our first ever Team Tournament, and we will soon reveal our first 2019 and 2020 team champions! It’s safe to say that probably all of us can still use a little more practice(and more REVV of course), so it’s back to the tracks.
This time we will focus on individuals instead of teams. Join us for another intense 4 week race, with the first three weeks focusing on two circuits/weather types. The fourth and final week will be focused on a single track and will include all weather types. The same generous REVV, Key and NFT reward pools will remain available for each week with a total of 120,000REVV available per week!
F1® Delta Time Grand Prix™ Back to the Basics
The event will run for 4 weeks starting on 22 November 2021 and ending at 23:59:59 (UTC) on 19 December 2021. You can compete in every Tier and track, but for each week only performance on the two specified tracks and weather types will be considered. Rewards will be awarded on a weekly basis, based on your performance across the tracks on the selected weather.
Circuits in this Grand Prix™
- Formula 1® Pirelli British Grand Prix™
- Formula 1® Circuit de Monaco
- Formula 1® Circuit de Spa Francorchamps
- Formula 1® Autodromo Nazionale Monza
- Formula 1® Shanghai International Circuit
- Formula 1® Bahrain Grand Prix™
- Formula 1® Australian Grand Prix™
Grand Prix™ Weekly Prizes
Each week’s prizes will be based on your combined performance on that week’s track across the different weathers for that week. Your final placement on the weekly leaderboards for each of the weathers will grant you the following points:
The points you earned from each of the leaderboards for the given Tier are tallied at the end of the week and boards in the below links reflect the weekly REVV pools available for each Tier per-season. Grand Prix™ weekly trophies and REVV pool will remain the same (12 trophies and 60,000 REVV tokens per season per week). Share per position can be viewed in the table below.
Weekly Key Rewards
For the next 4 weeks all players will continue to earn Legendary, Epic and Rare Keys in fractions in the following manner:
Key fractions work similar to any other token, meaning a key can be divided into smaller portions. To open a key and get the 5 NFTs inside you will need to own one (1) full key. For example if you place 1st in Tier C 10 times, you would have 10 x 0.10 Legendary fractions which equals 1 full Legendary Key. Key fractions can also be traded as any other token, in case you would like to do so.
Pool of 20,000 REVV will be available weekly and divided between different Tiers 25% per Tier and in following manner per position:
Payouts will be done in a weekly manner and the key fraction rewards will be also available based on your weekly total performance in the following manner.
Time Trial Trophies will also be available to the top 3 in each Tier, with 12 Trophies per season per week.
Time Trial Summary:
- Time Trial events will run weekly from Monday 00:00:00(UTC) till Sunday 23:59:59 (UTC).
- Weekly final standings are based on your combined points across the daily competitions
- Weekly rewards include 20,000 REVV tokens, 12 Trophies and Key fractions for each season.
Grand Prix™ Summary:
- This Grand Prix™ mode event will run for 4 weeks from 22 November 2021 to 19 December 2021, 23:59:59 (UTC).
- The Events featured are Formula 1® Pirelli British Grand Prix™, Formula 1® Circuit de Monaco, Formula 1® Circuit de Spa Francorchamps, Formula 1® Autodromo Nazionale Monza, Formula 1® Shanghai International Circuit, Formula 1® Bahrain Grand Prix™, Formula 1® Australian Grand Prix™.
- Weekly final standings for REVV Pools and Key prizes are based on total performance on the specified tracks and weather types for that week.
- Rewards include 60,000 REVV tokens, Legendary, Epic and Rare key fractions and 12 trophies - per season per week.
Any questions, give us a shout!
If you’re new to F1® Delta Time or to REVV Motorsport gaming platform, you can find out more about us by checking out our Medium articles, as well as following us on Twitter. We also have an active player community on Discord and Telegram, so come and join the conversation.
F1® Delta Time:
The F1 FORMULA 1 logo, F1 logo, FORMULA 1, F1, FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, GRAND PRIX and related marks are trademarks of Formula One Licensing BV, a Formula 1 company. All rights reserved.